Wow... i m ready to take on to my day!!! Beautiful warm morning friends!! :) last two days i have been fortunate to meet some very brave and amazing women whose perseverance for life has further inspired me by heaps and even more humbled me!!! and i feel that even God at times mus be thinking how the hell i made this amazing power packed wonder!!! :) :) and like always i believe... 

Beauty, truth, friendship, love, passion, dedication, creation, – these are synonym & virtues of Women…. We can't prove them, or explain them, yet they are the most stable things in our lives... To all the gorgeous women in my life, and all my women friends across the globe… wish you a very happy Women’s Day!!

I Choose......
to Live by Choice...not by Chance.
to make Changes...not Excuses.
to be Motivated ...not Manipulated.
to be Useful...not Used.
to Excel...not Compete.
I Choose Self esteem...not Self pity.
I choose to dance to the tunes of my inner voice, not the random opinion of others... ♥ :) M Proud to be a Woman!!


Comments